Sunday:
I could just stare at these two all day. I love how Cody is so protective but gentle at the same time. What a wonderful man!
Cody and I went on a hike up to the 'M' and it kicked my butt! The view though was totally worth it! (No, I didn't make it all the way there! I'm such a wimp!)
Kaysie made us watch "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" on Netflix so we decided to try and see if we could get some Bieber hair going on with Greyson! Good attempt I think!
Tuesday:
Greyson used to hate being on his tummy. Now, it is the thing that soothes him the most. He will only sleep on his stomach to nap during the day now. It makes me worry because everything says to not have them sleep on their stomach but as long as it is only during the day when someone is watching him, I'm fine with it.
Wednesday:
I have such an awesome job! Seriously, who gets to go to the zoo during their work day?! I had the honor of spending my Wednesday morning with some of our dementia resident's at the zoo. They seemed to enjoy themselves very much. I haven't been to the zoo in years, I loved it!
Thursday:
One of the littlest things about my day is probably my favorite. I ABSOLUTLY LOVE when I am feeding Greyson and he holds on to my pinki finger the whole time. It is like a routine. Lay him back, put the bottle in his mouth and he grabs my finger. He holds on until he is done eating. I seriously love that feeling!
Friday:
This was the highlight of my Friday! I came home and found this sweet note to us from Kaysie. My mom came and got Greyson for the day and dropped Kaysie off at home for the weekend. She left this behind for us to find. What a sweetheart! I love her nicknames for us!
Saturday:
Today was pretty busy. I had to go into work for a couple of hours and then we ran errands in Ogden. We ended our day with our favorite things: Ice cream cone for me, shake for Cody and a binky dipped in gripe water for Greyson!
Happy 3 months to Greyson today! Yay! The last three months have just flown! I wish time would slow down! I was excited for Greyson to see some fireworks this week but it sounds like everything has been cancelled due to the fire risk. Bummer but I totally understand why. I hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July this week!










No comments:
Post a Comment