Friday, June 22, 2012

Cody's First Father's Day

This year was Cody's first Father's Day! For the past five years, every Mother's Day and Father's Day I would get so down because I couldn't make it a reality for us.  It was so difficult to put a smile on my face but I always did.  Of course, we have amazing parents to celebrate that day so it always made it better for that reason.  Anyway, enough of the depressing and back to the happiness! Cody woke up to a gift from Greyson.  Grey told me what his dad wanted for Father's Day so I got for him.  It was an Ipod touch and Cody loved it! I think both boys will enjoy it because they both love music! It instantly soothes Greyson and I would say Cody spends 99% of his time with ear phones in, playing music out loud or asking me to listen to a song.  Good pick Grey!!

See! This is him right now as I type this blog! Lol! (Don't worry, Greyson is in bed!)

Then it was off to church we went! Great sermon and great fellowship.  We then were able to spend some time with Cody's father and then down to my dad's house.  It was filled with lots of food and good family memories/stories.  We always love getting together with the family. 

Then it was back home for some daddy-son time. 



We definitely have seen lots of personality come out in Grey the past few weeks.  We have learned he has quite the temper!  Lol! Wow, it's actually pretty funny how mad he gets with little things! As soon as you fix it though, he is all smiles!  He hates being burped in the middle of a feeding now, it never used to be a problem but now it seems he would rather eat than be burped.  He hates when the shirt has to go over his head, he screams, but as soon as it is over, he is smiling again.  Silly boy!

His face looked much more angry but I was unable to capture the exact face! His eyebrows are still looking angry! Lol!

We were able to get some funny pictures this week.  He really is just getting so funny and fun to see what he is gonna do next. 

Looks like he is playing the air guitar and singing! Lol!

So excited to tell us about his day!
Work has been busy this week and all I look forward to is coming home and cuddling this little boy!



Hopefully Greyson will get to experience his first parade tomorrow, Cody isn't a fan but I'm hoping we can drag him out. As Cody always says, "It depends on the weather, whether I want to or not!" Lol! I love him so much!

Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful family! Such cute pictures and Jami you look great!

    ReplyDelete