Friday, June 15, 2012

Our Favorite Things

We have enjoyed this week so much.  I can't believe how busy life is now working full time and caring for my sweet little guy.  It is seriously non-stop! I hardly have time to sit anymore.  It is all so worth it though.  I wouldn't trade the craziness for anything else in this world.  I have a fabulous husband, a precious gift from God I cherish every day and an awesome sister-in-law who I truly miss when she goes home on the weekends.  Over the past 11 weeks, we have settled into our own little routines with Greyson and found some of our favorite part of our routines with him. 

Jami's Favorite:

The smile I get every morning when I look in the bassinet and funny faces!


The second he sees me, this is what he does! Makes me so happy! Great start to the day!

Trying to solve the world's problems!

 Cody's Favorite:

Putting Greyson to bed!




 




Kaysie's Favorite (at least I think so!):

Their morning routine and play time.


They always take a nice long nap after his morning feeding, about the time I am walking out the door for work.


She knows just the right things to do to get him to smile!

We get to celebrate our first Father's day this weekend! I have wanted to be able to celebrate this day for Cody for so long and now we finally get to.  Still not sure the plans quite yet but it will be great no matter what we do!

Happy Father's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment