Brandi, Kaysie and I all got ready for the day and my mom arrived shortly after. We headed to the Morgan parade! I have lived in Morgan for a while now and have never been to their parade. Greyson was decked out in his red, white and blue!
Greyson seemed much more interested in the stripes on his bib than anything in the parade. Even the loud motorcycles and fire trucks didn't phase him. Silly boy! He eventually fell asleep in my arms about half way through the parade. Afterward, we ventured up the mountains to my parents house and had a BBQ. It was fun to be with all the family! We then visited Cody's parents and headed back home. Morgan was under fire restrictions so no fireworks for us this year. :-(
Greyson has been doing so good lately! I think the "Purple Crying" aka Colic stage is almost over! Phew! I didn't think we were ever gonna make it! Everyone kept saying it would pass and he would be great in a few months but it never seemed like the crying would end. Good news, it has! Yay! He is so fun and happy most of the time. He only cries when he is hungry or tired. We still have a few moments where you can't seem to figure out why he is crying but those episodes are getting few and far between.
![]() |
| We were trying for a 50's style hair do this day! |
We finally got Greyson's nursery put together and tonight will be his first night in his own room and in his crib. I'm sure he is going to do great, mom on the other hand, probably not! I'm so nervous to have him across the hall and not right next to me in his bassinet. I will probably be up every hour checking on him. I'm sure everything is going to go smooth and I am worrying for nothing.
![]() |
| Greyson sitting in his crib, deciding if he likes it or not! |
Greyson has been cooing like crazy and I know that little laugh is right around the corner. We occasionally get what sounds like a start of one. I am excited to hear what his little laugh will sound like! He loves to sit in his swing or bouncy seat and "talk" to the little animals in front of him. In the video below, he had been "talking" to them for a long time, of course, when I pull out the camera, he decides he is sick of the seat and wants to be with mom or dad. We got him cooing a little and then the cute pouty lip pops out. So adorable!
I pray next week we will continue to have our happy baby and look forward to what it brings! Have a great weekend everyone!






No comments:
Post a Comment