Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Winter Fun

We are definitely going stir crazy this winter! I have never wished a season away so quick before.  All this kid wants to do is play outside.  He doesn't care if he turns into an icicle.  He cries every time we come back inside.  I can't even bribe him with cookies to get him back inside.  Needless to say, we can't wait for spring!
 
Greyson keeps growing and talking more.  Some of his newest words are "Papa" (Grandpa), "Twuck" (Truck), "Buh Tees" (Brush Teeth) and has mastered the word "No", head shake and all.  He has more energy than I know what to do with.  He is obsessed with the "Cars" movies and "Despicable Me 2".  He now pulls me wherever he wants me to go or tells me where I need to sit.  He has such a big personality and is getting a big imagination as well.  He always has a car or truck in his hand and making motor noises.  He waves at anyone driving by.  I just sit back and watch in awe because I still can't believe how blessed we are.  There were many times I thought it would never happen for us.  Now I have the joy of raising an amazing little boy who I love more than words.

This week we have enjoyed watching the Olympics.  I remember watching the summer Olympics when he was just a few months old.  How time flies. 

More of the same pics to follow, but hey, you can't resist looking at this cute little guy!


 
 
 
 
First snowmobile ride!
 
 
These two make my heart melt!
 
 
 
Hangin' with Uncle Jake and Grandpa Butcher.

 
Play dough is the newest form of fun around these parts!
 
 
Seriously?! Can't get any more precious than that!
 
This kid is obsessed with brushing his teeth.  He will ask all day long!

 
 
 

This summer is going to add two little cousins to the mix! We found out Jessika is pregnant and due in July.  Jake and Kassidy had a gender reveal party this last weekend and they found out they are having a GIRL!! She is due July 4th.  I am so excited!! Kissing some cute little cheeks this summer will hopefully ease this baby hungry feeling. 

 

 


I hope everyone has a great rest of February, we will be counting down the days in this household for some warmer weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment