Monday, January 13, 2014

Shout out to Dad!


"A child is not likely to find a father in God unless he finds something of God in his father."
- Austin Sorenson
 
 


 




 
"I love to wear my Daddy's shoes although my feet are small,
when they are in my Daddy's shoes, I feel ten feet tall.
Someday I'll grow to fill them, I only hope to be,
as fine a man and great a Dad as my Daddy is to me."
 




 

 
"Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice."
 





 
"It takes a great man to help a tiny new life discover a great big world."
 
 
Cody,
You are an amazing father and I am so blessed to call you my husband and for Greyson to call you his father.  I am amazed at your patience and love for him.  I am so thankful for your Godly example to him and helping him grow into the amazing man I know he will become.  We love you!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment