We will be welcoming a beautiful 8 YEAR OLD GIRL and her adorable 1 YEAR OLD BROTHER into our family! I pray we have them home before the holidays. Now comes the long few months of paperwork, figuring out adoption costs and getting them home! Everyone pray that everything goes smooth, finances and for their children! Zak and Brandi are amazing people and are going to be the most amazing parents! Love you guys!
I feel like I have nothing else to talk about because this has just consumed my thoughts since I found out yesterday! Anyway, we have had a good month. We had a stomach bug come for a visit and it decided to befriend Greyson. Poor guy! It lasted a couple of days, we had a couple nights of little sleep and I think he was also teething on top of it. He was a trooper like usual and was back to his old self in no time. The only good that comes from sickness is the cuddles. I will take those any day!
After the bug decided to leave us, we had some nice weather and have spent a lot of time outside. He is getting adventurous and is adamant that Otis is outside whenever he is. He makes sure Otis is out first, then him. He is so funny and particular!
Speaking of Otis, I know I have talked about this a million times, but, this kid and that dog are best friends! I can't get over the love I see between those two. Dogs truly are mans best friend and Otis is such a protector and comforter to Greyson. The love is so obvious and all it does is make me smile!
Greyson has FINALLY gotten to the point that he will just hang out with any of the family and not want Cody or I to be right there. He sat with my brother and watched race car videos on the ipad and "Let it Go" from Frozen with my dad. We have such wonderful families and the love for Greyson just overflows!
We are so excited for the next few months. The Butcher household will go from one grandchild to four by the end of the year! So exciting! Kassidy is doing well with her pregnancy and I got to feel that cute little girl kick! She is stubborn like her parents and stops kicking when you are wanting to feel it, but I caught one! My heart is just overflowing with joy right now!
Greyson will be 2 at the end of the month. We will be having a "Cars" themed party! Of course, right?! Stay tuned for pictures!


















No comments:
Post a Comment