Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer is finally here!

Oh my am I glad that summer has finally arrived! It is so nice to have it light late and be able to go outside for another form of fun for my little busy body.  He would be outside every second of the day if I would let him.  We have had lots of fun playing outside with Otis, or Ohish, as Greyson calls him.  They have become such good little friends.  Greyson has his best friends and sticks close to them!

Of course, dad is the #1 best friend!



Otis takes second!

Mickey is 3rd!



I'm sure I fit in there somewhere but from my point of view, those are his top three must haves! He carries Mickey everywhere, follows Otis anywhere and goes to Cody the second he gets home.  He shouts "HI!" when he walks in.  It is the cutest thing.

Can you say ATTITUDE?! Man, how does a little 14 month old learn how to have an attitude? He can give the meanest little scowls if he doesn't like something.  He doesn't say no but he sure shakes his head, growls from his throat and puts his hand up when he doesn't want something.  It is funny but frustrating at the same time.  He sure has become particular! Luckily the attitude isn't often and most of the time he is being funny or cute.  We ask for loves and he will give us the tightest hugs around our necks.  That is seriously the best feeling in the world.  I wouldn't trade if for anything else!

See what I mean about the scowl?!

Greyson and I had a rough bout with a stomach bug last week.  That was the first time we have been sick at the same time.  All I can say is....yikes.....I hope that never happens again! That was one of the hardest things, being sick while trying to take care of your sick child.  Not a pleasant experience! I have a wonderful husband who took care of us both when he got home.  What a great guy!

We finally have a second tooth! He has one bottom and the opposite top tooth.  He has one jacked up smile if you ask me! It is funny to see him smile now.  He has been ornery the last couple of days, I think that means he is working on more teeth. 

Greyson is walking like a champ but that means he has taken lots of tumbles! His poor little head has been bumped so many times.  He is a trooper though, stands up and moves on.  He now thinks he is Mr. Independent and can do anything himself.  He doesn't like help to do things.  Where did my baby go?! It happened so quick! I don't like how fast time is going!

Here are just some fun pictures from the last month.....

Such a little man!

Cookie Monster!!

There are so many captions I could put on this picture...I'll let you make up your own!!

Learning from the best!

Hangin' with Gramps!

Sitting ever so politely during his walk!

First time at the splash pad!

No mom....the water is cold!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day and 4th of July! Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment