Spring has finally sprung and it means we have been out side a lot more. We go to the park and on walks all of the time. He spends lots of time outside when he is at the babysitters during the day. He has crawled through the bark at the park, gotten slivers and that doesn't even slow him down. He just shakes his hand and points to me, I get it out and he moves on. No tears shed. Such a boy!
We spend lots of time with our families. Him and his cousin finally will acknowledge each other. Well, I should say Greyson will finally acknowledge Lincoln. They are so cute together. I wish we lived closer to each other but we just enjoy the time they get together.
![]() |
| His cousin Lincoln is the cutest thing ever! They are 7 months apart but Lincoln is a little bigger! |
![]() |
| Checking out Grandpa Butcher's '69 GTS |
![]() |
He is walking! He will toddle around the house pretty good. He follows us around but usually will end up crawling the rest of the way if he falls down. He is gonna be a pro and running around like a wild child in no time! I know it!
He FINALLY had a tooth break through. Poor kid has been working on those teeth for months. Five more look close. Hopefully that will be soon.
He says hi whenever I walk into the room, claps after he puts his toys in the bucket and just randomly giggles at anything. He seriously is the cutest thing ever! I can't get enough of him. I feel so blessed every day and still go to bed wondering what we did to be so blessed. I still can't believe it some days. I'm trying to soak in all the precious moments every day.
Hope everyone has a great May!!














No comments:
Post a Comment