Friday, February 22, 2013

A Day in the Life.....

Greyson is a routine child.  You mess up his routine, you pay for it! One day out of his routine makes him very grumpy the next day.  I thought it would be fun for everyone to have a little sneak peak at his day and routine.  Please note that all the pictures were taken on different days, hence the different clothes, I couldn't remember to take pictures of every little thing in one day! :-)
 
MORNING - He now either plays with his crib toy or just talks to himself when he wakes up.  It is rare he wakes up crying.  This gives mom a chance to get ready for work while he is sleeping.  (Although, it makes it hard to wake up when I can keep sleeping!)
 
Yes, his hair stays in place all night if I have fixed it the day before!
 
 
Dressed and eating his morning bottle and fruit/cereal. 
 
 
 
Before his fruit and cereal, didn't want a messy picture!
 
 
Strapped in the car seat and dropped off at the babysitters.
 
 
 


MORNING - LATE AFTERNOON - play, eat, sleep, eat, play! Our babysitter was kind enough to snap some pictures for us!
 
 
 
 
 
LATE AFTERNOON - EVENING - Pick up my little squirrel and time to eat dinner!






Make a mess of the house for the rest of the evening while playing!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BEDTIME ROUTINE - Bath time! (We do a bath every other night, his skin gets dry easily.)
 
 
 
 
With the lights dimmed and his baby hymn lullabies playing on his CD player, we get dressed for bed.  One last bottle for the night.
 
 
 
 
When he is finished with his bottle, he takes his binky and wants to lay down in his crib.  No more falling asleep in my arms. :-(  We check on him before we go to bed and he is always sound asleep!
 
 
 
Sleeps for 10-11 hours and then our routine starts over! I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Weekends mean we get to throw in a nap together!


 
 
 
                                                ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Over the past month, Greyson has went from mobile to WAY mobile!! He is crawling on all fours, cruising along furniture, us and toys to get around and learned to dance! Here is the latest video of him dancing!
 
 
 
 
I'm pretty sure by my next post he will be walking!
 
Fun fact: One year ago today, I learned there was a birth mom giving her baby up for adoption via facebook.  I made my first phone call to the paralegal hoping and praying I would get a call back! My my, what a year can do!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment