This month has flown by and I can't believe how much has happened! I am now an Aunt! I am so happy for John, Jessika and baby Lincoln. He is so cute and I just want to squish him! Greyson wasn't too interested until he started to make cute baby sounds. It is amazing to me how much a baby can change in 8 months. I remember those cute little sounds and I miss them. I love the sounds he makes now but those little tiny first sounds are wonderful. Greyson just wanted to play and really didn't pay much attention to little Lincoln. Christmas is going to be fun with those two!
Cody treated me to a early birthday present, The Transiberian Orchestra. It was great! I had mentioned it to him but he had never really heard them. I told him it would be a lot different than what he thought and he said I was right (me...right? Like always!). We enjoyed a date night and awesome music!
Greyson's first Thanksgiving was a great! He sat in his high chair and played with toys while we all stuffed ourselves sick! It was yummy! We had our second Thanksgiving the next Saturday and again ate until we were stuffed. We love spending time with our families and the holidays are always such a special time!
Highlights of our last month:
 |
| Little monkey after bath time. |
 |
| Couldn't look any more like each other! Both sleeping with their mouths open cracks me up. |
 |
| Having fun with his food! |
 |
| Enjoying an unusually warm weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Butcher's house. |
 |
| Enjoying time with friends (He looks so big in this picture! Makes me sad!) |
 |
| Becoming so mobile and discovering different places. |
 |
| Picking out the Christmas tree! |
 |
This was the best Santa! Greyson wasn't too sure of him!
|
 |
| Wanting so badly to help mom with the lights. |
 |
| Merry Christmas! |
Greyson is in such a fun stage! I was able to get a video of his cute little giggle. My phone isn't very good with shooting videos and we were in the car. Sorry it isn't the greatest but it works!
I pray this Christmas that we all hold our loved ones close and for this country to remember the reason for the season!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment