Friday, November 16, 2012

Fall Fun!

It's been a while since my last post and it feels like a lot has happened since then! I love this time of year! All the holidays coming up, it's so exciting. We had a very busy October. It started with a very exciting day that we had looked forward to for six months. We finalized the adoption of Greyson! What a great, wonderful, exciting day! It was a little nerve racking being in front of the judge and our lawyer asking us questions (simple questions....date of birth, where we live, etc).  Cody was asked to state when we were married and he sat there and couldn't remember! It was hilarious.  The judge started to laugh and I had to whisper it in his ear.  Goodness! Silly man! It was definitely a day that we will never forget!
 
 
 
 
 
October came with a fun trip to a pumpkin patch with some friends.  Greyson fed some goats, looked at the baby pigs, chickens and decided to try out a toy tractor! He never fussed once and had so much fun just watching everything.  Such a fun day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Halloween was fast approaching and I needed to figure out what we were going to dress up as.  Jake and Kassidy planned such a fun Halloween party. I had a million ideas but zero time! We decided to be jail birds and Greyson was the cop! So cute.  We had lots of fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Greyson is getting so big and an even bigger personality! He knows how to blow raspberries and scream (not cry, literally scream a high pitched noise because he knows we will look at him) on the top of his lungs just to get our attention and then just smile. He is eating cereal, fruits and veggies.  He is really small for his age according to the doctor but he is healthy.  That is all that matters! He now gives me a hug every time he sees me (I could stay in that moment forever!)  He is still army crawling but sure makes his way around! I am constantly guiding him a different direction and telling him no. He manages to find anything left on the floor.  This kid keeps me running and I love every second of it! I am so happy and am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas!
 
Greyson also got a cousin last week! More on that in my next post!
 
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! I have so much to be thankful for! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment