He has perfected rolling all over the place, now he is on to crawling. He can balance on all fours, his legs know what to do but his arms are a little behind. The attempt at crawling usually ends in a face plant to the floor but that doesn't slow him down. He knows how to scoot to everything he wants now. His feet push his body and he uses his face/shoulders to steer. Funny! He is a determined and curious little guy, I have a feeling I will have a little trouble maker on my hands!
Even though my little boy is growing, he is still my baby and I snuggle him any second I get. Our night time routine is my favorite. It is kinda my special time with him. I am so sad when I don't get to do it. I think Greyson is too when that happens but fortunately that hasn't been very often. Every night we listen to the instrumental hymns on his CD player while I get him ready for bed. Then I feed him his night bottle and then rock him to sleep. It is my most favorite time of day. He then sleeps a good 10hrs usually. I just love him so much, I can't even seem to express how much love I have for him. I wish there was a better way to express it but even then, I don't think that would be enough.
![]() |
| He is getting so long, he wraps all the way around me! |
Hopefully, my next post will have a video of him crawling away. I think in a way I am going to regret wanting him to crawl so bad.......no more just letting him play on the floor while I get ready. We will just find a new routine!
6 month check up in a couple weeks, I am excited to see how much he weighs!
Until next time......






No comments:
Post a Comment