Sunday, September 16, 2012

Family Time

We have had lots of family time lately.  It has been great! Greyson has been able to meet a lot of family that haven't had the chance to meet him yet.  That meant lots of kisses and smothered with love! I love feeling so proud of my baby boy and seeing the all the love and joy he creates from just being around him.  I am so thankful for him!

We had the Orgill family reunion last weekend, I didn't capture any pictures because I was too busy talking. (Surprise, surprise! Lol!) Darn it!

On labor day, my Grandma and Grandpa Butcher came up for a visit, boy, I have missed them! When I sit next to my grandma, I feel like a little girl again.  All I want to do is cuddle and have her play with my hair.  I absolutely love them with all my heart! I was like a little kid on Christmas waiting for them to get to my house.  I kept going outside and looking down the street! I told Greyson all about them and how much he was going to love them. Cody was making fun of me and kept telling me to get in the house and wait patiently. Of course, everyone runs on Butcher time (including me) so it wasn't as fast as I wanted! Greyson loved them so much.  He was so calm and fell right to sleep in his Great Grandma's arms.  She has the touch!





Last Saturday, we had lunch with my sister and her husband Zak.  Greyson decided it was boring sitting in a booth for lunch and only wanted to be up looking around or outside.  We ventured over to Cold Stone for ice cream and he was mesmerized by all the treats! He loved hanging out with his Aunt Brandi! He got quite upset when he wanted some of the ice cream and he couldn't.  Poor boy, if it were up to him, he would skip all the yucky baby food and go right to normal food. 



Yesterday, we spent some time with my Uncle Greg and his family.  I don't get to see them very often. I got to see my cousins I haven't seen in a year or so as well. We spent the evening talking, eating and sitting around the camp fire.  So fun! Greyson fell asleep in my arms before we started the fire, when he woke up, he was in awe! It was so funny! He sat and stared and actually seemed like it scared him at first but then just stared at it! Definitely a moment that we won't forget. 






We love spending time with our families but we also love being home, just us three! Greyson has been so happy, he seriously cracks us up!

Listening to Cody's story....

Must have been something funny!

Greyson is finally over his ear infections, a second antibiotic and inhaler later! This one sure did linger.  He is back to his happy, old self.  We don't have much planned for this week which is good.  Work has been busy and it seems were always on the go.  It will be nice just to be home this week.

Greyson's newest form of fun! Spoiled boy!

Happy Monday tomorrow! (Ya right! LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment