Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sick Little Boy

I honestly feel like life right now is always how I pictured it in my mind.  Now that fall is right around the corner, it feels even more perfect! I feel so blessed.  When I think back to my childhood, I have such pleasant memories.  I honestly feel like I can say it was perfect.  That is what I hope I can provide for Greyson. When he looks back at his childhood, I want him to have those same kinds of memories!

We have introduced rice cereal over the past couple of weeks.  We tried about 2 weeks ago but we didn't have a high chair and it just didn't seem like it worked well.  Then my poor little guy got sick and that put it on hold for a while.  Now that he is feeling better, we have started it back up.  He isn't to fond of it quite yet but we'll get there!






As I mentioned above, poor little Grey got his first infection.  He started with a cough, runny nose and fever.  We just watched him and he seemed to get better.  It came back with a vengeance about 3 days later and I decided it was time to see the doctor.  He was diagnosed with a double ear infection. I felt so bad for him.  He was awake about every hour through the night and just wanted to be held.  It was so sad! After about 48hrs into the antibiotics, he was almost back to his old self.  You feel so helpless when their sick.  I just wanted to sit and cuddle him all day!


As long as he has his bear and he is sitting with someone, he is calm!


When he started to feel better, he was happy as could be! That meant hanging out with dad! I could seriously watch those two forever.  I love how much they love each other!




We woke up this morning around 5AM to a awesome thunderstorm.  Grey fussed for a few minutes but eventually fell back asleep.  It didn't seem to bother him too much.  We got another one this afternoon which knocked out the power.  That meant a family nap in the middle of the day, bliss!! We got a third round this evening which was the best one.  Thunder, lightening, hail and a rainbow to finish it off!

 
 
 
 
This weekend we will get to see my grandparents!! I'm so excited.  I haven't seen them in quite a while.  This will be the first time they see Greyson! I will be so happy to see him with them, they are an amazing couple and amazing grandparents!
 
Hopefully we get more awesome thunderstorms this weekend and cooler weather! Please, fall, come quick!!
 
Happy FIVE months to Greyson!
 
 
Happy Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment