Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer Fun!

We have had such a fun summer so far! Sometimes it fees life gets to busy to enjoy it.  I have learned to just slow down and enjoy all the little moments that come. 

Now that we have a baby, I have learned that I can no longer be a procrastinator.  I have always been one! In high school, I would study the night before a huge test, same in college.  I am like that when we have to go somewhere.  Now that Greyson is here, I have learned how to schedule and plan.  I'm still not the best at it, but I'm getting there! Trying to plan to go somewhere for most the day is hard!  Summer sure has challenged me and my procrastination!

We enjoyed the derby at the fair this year. Greyson wasn't so sure at first, so much going on! The crowd cheering, music, cars....so much to look at! After the initial few minutes, he settled in and seemed to enjoy it.  We had him in the cutest outfit but we had to strip most of it off because it was so hot!





This week was my mom's birthday and we celebrated with yummy food from a great BBQ place and relaxing on the beach! We had snacks, drinks and the weather was perfect!  I LOVE getting together with my family.  We have so much fun together!








Loved the sand between his toes!




Summer is winding down and fall is around the corner, MY FAVORITE SEASON! I love the smells, colors and cooler temps! So excited.  For now, we will enjoy the rest of our summer and hopefully squeeze more fun in before it all comes to an end!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment