Greyson had his FIRST hair cut! Seriously, it was the cutest thing ever! And.....who can say they had to get their first hair cut at 3 1/2 months. Geesh! He did so good, he was so entertained by the ceiling fans, mirrors and colors everywhere. What a good boy!
![]() |
| Before...Look how red his hair looks! It doesn't look that red in person. |
![]() |
| After...Looks like a little boy! :-( |
Also that week, I was able to go to my FIRST Michael W. Smith concert. He is a Christian artist I have been listening to since I was a kid. His music is amazing! I was able to go with my mom and friend from church, Theresa. It was good weather and just a perfect setting for a concert. Great night full of great music, friends and food!
Like I have said before in a previous post, I have an amazing job! I first get to spend my day caring for the elderly that deserve the utmost respect and love. I get to be there until the end, care for them until they pass. It is such an honor. One of the great things our assisted living does is take our memory care residents to different places every month. This month was The Living Planet Aquarium. It was different than I thought it would be but still great!
Greyson has been growing and developing great. Everyday, he seems stronger and doing something different. This past week, he has been "talking" a lot more and much louder! I LOVE IT!! He has been grasping toys and of course chewing on them! We decided to get him a bumbo chair which he really isn't sure about yet but I'm sure it will come!
![]() |
| "What up Otis!" |
![]() |
| Always chewing on something! |
![]() |
| Greyson watching his first Olympics! He has been mesmerized by it! |
Greyson turned 4 months old last Tuesday! I will remember that day forever because it also brought his first giggle! Oh My!! It was so cute! I make myself look like an idiot trying to get that giggle out of him! He hasn't perfected it quite yet so it has only happened that one time but I know it is so close to being a daily occurrence! Unfortunately, turning 4 months also means....shots! Yuck! We had that visit today and boy, has he been grumpy ever since. Clean bill of health though so it was worth it!
Greyson will go to his FIRST fair tomorrow and his FIRST derby! We (I should say Cody!) picked out the cutest outfit for him to wear. I hope he is good and cooperates! Everyone pray!! Hope everyone else is having a great summer.....until next time!
Have a great weekend!
Current stats:
Weight: 12lbs 8oz
Height: 24 1/4 inches












No comments:
Post a Comment