Friday, July 20, 2012

Curious George!

Curious George.....more like Curious Greyson!! Wow, he must have developed the ability to see colors within the last two weeks because he just wants to stare at things or be investigating something! He has now developed the skills to play with the toys on his bouncy seat and his car seat toy (the one I despise.....the one that caused me to slice my hand! LOL!) He absolutely loves playing with them.  We hear him in the backseat playing with the rattle or the music on it will go off.  So curious about everything! He is growing way to fast!!!



I think we are spoiling him because we can no longer sit with him.  He fusses and starts to whine, the second you stand up and start moving around, he is so happy! He loves looking outside, being outside or listening to anything happening outside! Lol! I have a feeling once he is a little older, he is gonna be one of those boys that will never come inside! Oh my!

He is still sleeping so good through the night, I am so blessed to have such a good sleeper.  Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself! I have now started reading him stories at night, he seems interested in the book, probably just because of the colors, but it is fun watching him be so interested in it.



I still feel some days that I am going to wake up and it is all going to be just a dream.  I am so happy and can't believe what a sweet little guy we have.  I LOVE being a mother! I love that some days, I am the only one that can calm him down.  He knows my voice, he knows when I walk into the room, he knows the way I hold him.  I LOVE it! My hair seems to be his comfort, he is always hanging on to it.  He could be fussy all day but the moment he looks at me and smiles makes every second worth it.  I wouldn't trade this for anything else in this world!





I was able to capture a few moments from this past week that were my favorite.  Greyson hasn't been feeling well this week, I don't know if it is a cold or allergies but obviously doesn't feel good.  Cody picked him up out of his crib after he had been sleeping for a couple of hours and Greyson just nestled right into him and slept like another hour.  Oh, I love these two boys!!



Kaysie and I were able to capture a beautiful Morgan sunset on one of our nightly walks!


Tomorrow is a big day! Greyson will get his first hair cut! He is only 3 months old and already getting his hair cut! He looks like a homeless child with his crazy hair.  Cody thinks I'm weird because I want to make it a family event but I don't care! So...pictures to come next time!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment