![]() |
| The picture is blurry, he doesn't hold still for pictures! |
What a fun little guy. It is such a joy being his mother! I love the little personality that is starting to come out in him. Lots of different facial expressions going on right now! I try and put my spin on what he might be thinking.


![]() |
| He has discovered his tongue, that thing is always out! |
![]() |
| Loves his binky and loves the sun light |
We switched formulas this week. His spit up was out of control. The nutrimigen is so thin, even adding rice to it wasn't helping his spit up. We are now on soy formula. It has worked wonders for his spit up, sadly, it seems to have started a new problem. Boo! We are now back to his stomach and bowel issues. I think I have it figured out, just need to give it time. This kid keeps me on my toes!!
Oh how I love him though! I am just happy we got one thing fixed. One step at a time.
One WONDERFUL thing: He has been sleeping through the night for the past 4 weeks! Yay! He must know that mom needs a good nights rest to prepare for the day.
He will be 2 months old this week! Wow, where has the time gone? With this wonderful milestone comes one scary, dreaded day....SHOTS! No!!!! I am already dreading it and it is almost a full week away. I used to work in a family practice clinic and administer the injections to babies but the thought of my little guy getting them breaks my heart! Good thing dad is taking the day off and going to be there for little Grey.
I think Otis feels a little left out that he is no longer the center of attention, so, we will give him a spot in the blog. Lol!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment