What an amazing journey this has been so far. It has been almost 4 weeks now that we have had our little guy and every moment has been amazing. Yes, even the moments of crying and dirty diapers! Lol! The feeling of soothing your baby to sleep after he has been fussy or crying feels like you just won a gold medal! I love that feeling! Those moments I never want to forget. This last week has been full of moments in time. I am trying to capture everything!
Family Time
We have had lots of family visiting Grey, either at their houses or our house. I love seeing our families so much. Of course, they are all more interested in seeing Grey then us, but that's okay! I am missing pictures of Aunt Jessika, Uncle John, Uncle Courtney and Grandpa Orgill but we will get them soon!
 |
| Grandma Butcher |
 |
| Grandpa Butcher |
 |
| Aunt Brandi |
 |
| Uncle Zak |
 |
| Uncle Jake and Aunt Kassidy |
 |
| Grandma Orgill |
 |
| Aunt Kaysie |
Bath Time
We finally got a tub for our little Grey man and he LOVED it!! He acted like it was the best thing ever! He didn't want to get out. He is such a good baby! We are so blessed. He loves getting all clean and the smell of him afterward is the best. I first dreaded bath time but now it is my favorite time!
 |
| I love how his arms are resting on the sides of the tub. So relaxed! |
 |
| His cute little leg is resting over the sling, I love it! |
 |
| All clean! He was just chillin! |
 |
| Otis making sure he is okay! |
 |
| Sad he had to get out! Lol! |
 |
| Lotioned, pj's, swaddled and ready for bed! |
Nap Time
I love naps! Of course right now he sleeps often but I take full advantage of snuggling with him when he is. If it is early morning, he will lay in my arms in bed and it is the best feeling ever. I remember when we were trying to get pregnant, I felt I missed someone and didn't know who it was. Like someone was missing and I never understood why I had that feeling. Now I know I was waiting for Grey. That feeling is gone. This feeling I want to hold on to forever!
 |
| Early morning snuggle with mom! |
 |
| Dad loves it too! |
Our days are filled with lots of love and I wish I could put my feeling of joy down in words but it is impossible. I love my new little family!
We are going to enjoy a fun weekend and make sure we treasure all our little moments!
No comments:
Post a Comment